Thursday, October 12, 2006

England? Never heard of it

I'm a very happy guy, well actually since last night, because I watched the hilarious goal England conceeded against Croatia in the Euro 2008 qualifiers. Yes, I do support Man United, but I ask to be able to draw a distinction between club and international football.

I'm sick to the core with those English pricks and their self-potrayal as a footballing 'power' on the verge of greatness. Face it you idiots! You suck - big time !! So they won the World Cup in '66, so what? That doesn't give them the right to lay claim to something now. Ever heard of a one-off fluke? That was '66.

I've absolutely had it with their pre-game 'oh we really want to win it this time' and ' we have a teriffic bunch of players and a great team and a super manager' and ' we really think we can do it'. I cannot tahan their post- game ' it wasn't the managers fault but our own' and 'it wasn't the teams fault but the Queen's fault' and 'I'm sure the lads will bounce back stonger from this'. Bollocks I tell ya !! Its alright if you try to let your football do the talking but fail. But to boast being confident in playing well before a game and playing like a bunch of fucking losers and talking yourself up and giving pathetic excuses after the game, and then repeating the cycle for the next game just drives me up the wall so hard I want to drive myself into it at 300km/h, with no seatbelts.

So please do me a favor and tell the England team to FUCK OOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha.... maganae.... nobody knows the real colour of the chameleon... hahaha

Sat Oct 14, 01:20:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home