Step 1
Someone i respect once told me that if you want to achieve your goals in life, you have to make sacrifices. Truth be told, that's quite an obvious statement. But i still chose to remember that piece of advice; and in recent times, that statement has been pressing hard on my head and my heart, presenting itself in ways i least expected it to. I have reached a certain juncture where i have to make some decisions. There is a process for every decision made, and it scares me, to be honest. I'm paralyzed by the fear of revisiting old demons and ill- at- ease having to live through past nightmares which are pushing me closer to those demons. What i do know is my confronting my problems is inevitable, but what i do not know and am more afraid of is the outcome. Something has to give - sacrifices have to be made. Though i really want to be wrong on this one. I really hope i'm making a mountain out of a molehill.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home