Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Whaasssaaaaapppp

I'm kind of in a 'house arrest' situation now. Extracted the 2nd pair of my wisdom teeth yesterday, which entails applying a hot water bag ( is that what they call it?) to the side of my face as much as I can, to reduce the swelling. It's not very fun but there seems to be less swelling this time compared to the last so i'm not testing my heat tolerance so much. I felt like TwoFace the last time round and though walking around outside looking like a mild freak was fun, i'd rather just stay at home these few days. I am living the 'ultimate-slacker-in-me' dream to an extent - TV, the Net, newspapers, magazines, books, music,movies. Only qualm is that i'm restricted to a soft food diet since I can't work my jaws well; so many freaking things I want to eat but all in due time I guess. Can't really work out either. I haven't really lost whatever little fitness I had, just been a long time since I went on my night cycling trips. Almost everyone I know is either working or going for interviews, so I better not get too comfortable in my slacker's paradise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home