Monday, April 10, 2006

2-0 !!

Just watched the United Arsenal game - need i say more about the result?! woohoo!! Funny - my dad who's not really a big football fan - and watched the game with me, was unusually enthusiastic about the game. I think he had a minor wager on the game..haha.He asked me for my prediction and i just shot him a blank look and said, "what do you think?". Then he asked me which country "J.S. Parks" came from..hahah...buay tahan. I'm really happy he started this game and even scored.

My regular soccer session today was good. The weather was very kind to us and we had a strong team today.

Minor incident occurred though. Opponent uses gamesmanship - the use of dubious (although not technically illegal) methods to win a game - to try sneak a goal at a corner throw. They miss, luckily. My turn. I play a quick pass to kati from the restart. Kati scores. Opponent not happy..hahah.

"When the world gets in my face, I say, Have A Nice Day"

Have A Nice Day - Bon Jovi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home