Dare I say...
No, I shan't say it here
Thank God for the concept of self - censorship
I know I will get the chance to speak one day
And I will strike hard
With sensibility in my head,
Courage in my heart,
Fire in my Fist,
And venom in my tongue
I hold my peace
for now,
because I choose to.
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof." - V
Thank God for the concept of self - censorship
I know I will get the chance to speak one day
And I will strike hard
With sensibility in my head,
Courage in my heart,
Fire in my Fist,
And venom in my tongue
I hold my peace
for now,
because I choose to.
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof." - V
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home