Too lazy to type..
I can't pass up this opportunity to make myself absurd,
I can't pass up this opportunity to make myself be heard.
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all,
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I'm doin' this my way
Nobody's gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I'm doin' this my way
You can't hold me down..
You can't hold me down..
You can't hold me down..
You can't hold me down..
Seether - Out of my Way
I can't pass up this opportunity to make myself be heard.
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all,
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall.
Nobody's gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I'm doin' this my way
Nobody's gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I'm doin' this my way
You can't hold me down..
You can't hold me down..
You can't hold me down..
You can't hold me down..
Seether - Out of my Way
2 Comments:
the lessons starts this sunday at 0900hrs..
the return of the king..
alonso
no comments...
Post a Comment
<< Home