See you soon Smithy
The Red Devils are out of the FA Cup, the pressures of living up to history getting to them I think.Liverpool deserved the victory.
It was a very disjointed performance marked by woefully inept defending. Something's wrong with the coaching at United, and if I were to point a speculative finger, it'd be at Carlos Queiroz. I don't get a good vibe from him, but thats just my hunch.
We're lacking a leader on the field, much like Arsenal. Gary Nev's the captain, but i somehow think he's being weighed down by pressure and expectations - thank Keano for that - which show in the dipping form of his play. Plus it's pretty hard to captain a team from fullback. Giggs and Scholes et al may have long serving experience, but they don't have that X- factor to be true captain material.
Alan Smith got a horrible injury today. I pity him, he's already struggling to establish himself as a central midfielder and now he's out for a long time. I simply cannot understand the rationale in converting Smith's position. I know he's a tenacious character and credit to him for trying, but he simply does not have the footballing ability to pull it off. C'mon, this is Manchester United - a footballing institution - and you're telling me you cannot find a decent specialist central midfielder?! We're NOT some average joe team y'know...? I'd love to be proven wrong on this, but so far, I'm right - too bad.
There's a footballing lesson to be taught tomorrow at 10am. And i'm really enjoying playing in the centre of the court, though i haven't tested it on the field yet. It suits my personality i guess. In a world with so many boundaries, the ball court offers me the widest expanse of true, unbridled expression, for now.
It was a very disjointed performance marked by woefully inept defending. Something's wrong with the coaching at United, and if I were to point a speculative finger, it'd be at Carlos Queiroz. I don't get a good vibe from him, but thats just my hunch.
We're lacking a leader on the field, much like Arsenal. Gary Nev's the captain, but i somehow think he's being weighed down by pressure and expectations - thank Keano for that - which show in the dipping form of his play. Plus it's pretty hard to captain a team from fullback. Giggs and Scholes et al may have long serving experience, but they don't have that X- factor to be true captain material.
Alan Smith got a horrible injury today. I pity him, he's already struggling to establish himself as a central midfielder and now he's out for a long time. I simply cannot understand the rationale in converting Smith's position. I know he's a tenacious character and credit to him for trying, but he simply does not have the footballing ability to pull it off. C'mon, this is Manchester United - a footballing institution - and you're telling me you cannot find a decent specialist central midfielder?! We're NOT some average joe team y'know...? I'd love to be proven wrong on this, but so far, I'm right - too bad.
There's a footballing lesson to be taught tomorrow at 10am. And i'm really enjoying playing in the centre of the court, though i haven't tested it on the field yet. It suits my personality i guess. In a world with so many boundaries, the ball court offers me the widest expanse of true, unbridled expression, for now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home