Give Up
Sometimes in life, you have to learn to give up. I don't mean this in a negative way. If you grip something too tightly, you are bound to lose your grip. Learn to Let Go, graciously. I should know a tiny bit about that. I'm not in that place yet, I still face many challenges, but i shall take it in my stride - because i choose to.
All good things come to an end in life; I always say this, but only because its true. Coming my way is one of my biggest tests yet. Ideally, the end result shouldn't matter, as its the journey that matters. I have no control over the result, I only have control over myself.
I view what He has given me as a Gift and a Curse - good thing is I can choose between the two. I just need more Calm and Clarity to make it work. I know i've been repeating these words, but i will continue to do so for as long as it takes. If you're someone who has bothered to read this and doesn't know what the fish i'm talking about, its ok, don't bother. You'll never get it.
"Silence is easy, it just becomes me" - Starsailor
All good things come to an end in life; I always say this, but only because its true. Coming my way is one of my biggest tests yet. Ideally, the end result shouldn't matter, as its the journey that matters. I have no control over the result, I only have control over myself.
I view what He has given me as a Gift and a Curse - good thing is I can choose between the two. I just need more Calm and Clarity to make it work. I know i've been repeating these words, but i will continue to do so for as long as it takes. If you're someone who has bothered to read this and doesn't know what the fish i'm talking about, its ok, don't bother. You'll never get it.
"Silence is easy, it just becomes me" - Starsailor
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home