Untitled
Dinner - $1.50
Chardonnay + Sauvignon Blanc - $13
Tidbits - $2
Good Engaging Conversation - Priceless
So, what did i learn...?
I appreciate who has come into my life.
I am not afraid to question those already in my life
I dare to be myself
I will continue to dare myself to be myself
Again, I pray for Clarity and Calm
I love white wine
Chardonnay + Sauvignon Blanc - $13
Tidbits - $2
Good Engaging Conversation - Priceless
So, what did i learn...?
I appreciate who has come into my life.
I am not afraid to question those already in my life
I dare to be myself
I will continue to dare myself to be myself
Again, I pray for Clarity and Calm
I love white wine
2 Comments:
cost of electricity to power up com - 30c
cost of time spent reading your blog - undetermined
cost of brain cells that died while typing this - $65,347
cost of a liver - priceless
drink less lah...
alonso
ah chong beng..tapi i say i like white wine means i drink alot la..tio tio tio...
Post a Comment
<< Home