Friday, January 13, 2006

LaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa Elmo Song....

It's Friday the 13th..haha.I also realise i haven't written anything substantial this year yet. Don't feel like 'writing' much today either, just not in that 'place'.

I was watching Football Crazy just now and they had supporters from Leeds United on the show.I'm not going to mince my words here; they were absolutely moronic fuckers with their 'We hate man united' chants. Why the hell should you hate an underachieving club that is a shadow of its former self and has people like darren fletcher in its central midfield?! Ever heard of the siege mentality? Its because of fuckheads like those leeds supporters that United was successful in the first place. We may not be doing so well now, but hell, when we do come back, which we will, i'm going to personally go to those leeds supporters and thank them for all their hate. And that idiot of a Liverpool supporter Sheikh Haikel should shut up too. I may be a United fan, but i respect what Pool stands for and he's ruining it for them.

"Oh Lord, make me pure, but not yet" - Robbie Williams

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RObbiE WilliAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha!
fmus1

Fri Jan 13, 02:45:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home