Game On/Wonderwall
I'm feeling too lazy (surprise surprise...) to 'write' alot today. United play Liverpool later today; the result is arbitrary to me, I just want them to play a good game. If we do that, we have every chance of winning.
2 Man City fans will be coming (hopefully) to spore soon; a certain pair of brothers named Noel and Liam Gallagher who front a certain band called Oasis. Its going to be a good gig - an understatement, of course.
Out of their many great songs, Wonderwall has to be the signature hit. Its more than 10 years old i think, but great songs are timeless as we all know. These few verses are playing through my head right now...I can't be sure why, yet.
"I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now"
"And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how"
"Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall"
Football is my sanctuary, and United the deity gracing it.
2 Man City fans will be coming (hopefully) to spore soon; a certain pair of brothers named Noel and Liam Gallagher who front a certain band called Oasis. Its going to be a good gig - an understatement, of course.
Out of their many great songs, Wonderwall has to be the signature hit. Its more than 10 years old i think, but great songs are timeless as we all know. These few verses are playing through my head right now...I can't be sure why, yet.
"I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now"
"And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how"
"Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me?
And after all
You're my wonderwall"
Football is my sanctuary, and United the deity gracing it.
2 Comments:
'don't look back in anger' nicer leh...
alonso
don't look back at Wenger la..
you want me to?..I can do it..i can do it..
no gaffer! no gaffer !!
Post a Comment
<< Home