errrrr......[insert title]
January's coming to an end, pretty fast don't you think?
I'm very glad United beat Pool on Sunday, though i regret to say i missed the game cos i couldn't stay awake. But rest assured, i was dreaming of the game that night. We play Blackburn later tonight in the league cup semi; will be cheering them on in slumber as well..hahah
Robbie's 'Make me pure' is receiving significant 'airplay' in my head. Something about the song draws me to it, i'm too lazy to put it down here, but it just feels right for my head, heart, soul, and ego..haha
"I know I'm gonna die so my revenge is living well. Oh Lord, make me pure - but not yet"
I'm very glad United beat Pool on Sunday, though i regret to say i missed the game cos i couldn't stay awake. But rest assured, i was dreaming of the game that night. We play Blackburn later tonight in the league cup semi; will be cheering them on in slumber as well..hahah
Robbie's 'Make me pure' is receiving significant 'airplay' in my head. Something about the song draws me to it, i'm too lazy to put it down here, but it just feels right for my head, heart, soul, and ego..haha
"I know I'm gonna die so my revenge is living well. Oh Lord, make me pure - but not yet"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home