Depiction by Definition
flux : Constant or frequent change; fluctuation
unfamiliar : Not being acquainted; not conversant
fear : A feeling of disquiet or apprehension
rage : Furious intensity, a burning desire; a passion
tiredness : To grow weary
management : Succeed in accomplishing or achieving, especially with difficulty
thankful : Aware and appreciative of a benefit; grateful
'I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till I break away from me
I will break away, I'll find myself today'
Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
unfamiliar : Not being acquainted; not conversant
fear : A feeling of disquiet or apprehension
rage : Furious intensity, a burning desire; a passion
tiredness : To grow weary
management : Succeed in accomplishing or achieving, especially with difficulty
thankful : Aware and appreciative of a benefit; grateful
perseverance : Steady persistence in adhering to a course of action, a belief, or a purpose; steadfastness
'I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything till I break away from me
I will break away, I'll find myself today'
Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
1 Comments:
dey la~ so many new entries since the last time i read ur blog. Steadip! I'm giving u comment in fmus1's room. HAha!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home